From: brullo nulla <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:09:51
1 On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:00:39 +0200
3 > Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de (Joerg Schilling) wrote:
4 >
5 >> "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >>
7 >> > Daniel Iliev ha scritto:
8 >> > > How about if you remake your site and explain everything there.
9 >> > > What happened (chronologically and in detail) and provide
10 >> > > evidence. Remake it to be clear with simple sentences and easy
11 >> > > for finding the information. Then provide means (as web forum,
12 >> > > mailing list etc) for the visitors to post their comments and
13 >> > > questions. After all that is ready it would absolutely acceptable
14 >> > > to participate in this and every other public list as a normal
15 >> > > member and put links to your site in your signature.
16 >> > >
17 >> > > How about that?
18 >> >
19 >> > I want that too. I back the proposal of Iliev. Joerg, why don't you
20 >> > do that so that you can settle all this in the most informative way
21 >> > possible?
22 >>
23 >> I pointed you to the FAQ and I asked you to tell me what questions
24 >> remain unanswered.
27 > Sorry, never saw the message in which you ask what more info to
28 > publish. Perhaps I didn't receive it.
31 >> I am sorry but I can only extend information if people tell me which
32 >> information they like to see.
35 > Actually you can figure out which are the most FAQ from this thread, but
36 > let me help you for the start. Please, publish detailed information
37 > for the following events in chronological order:
38 >
39 > - When the first contact with the attackers took place and what was
40 > the reason for that contact
41 >
42 > - When the first attack took place and what (you suppose if you don't
43 > know for sure) was the reason for the attack. Describe the attack
44 > itself - what were the actions of those who attacked you
45 >
46 > - When other attacks (if any) took place. Describe them.
47 >
48 > - When you changed the license. For what reason. Explain, please, why
49 > there is no problem to mix GPL with CDDL (for me personally it is the
50 > most interesting part)
51 >
52 > - When the fork was launched
53 >
54 > - The exact statement of the lawyers you consulted
55 >
56 > - Any evidence (e-mails, posts to web forums, blogs,
57 > publications, etc) or reference to that evidence that you can
58 > provide
61 > That's what I could think off for the moment, but I'm sure others
62 > will fill in the gaps I've left.
65 Let me add: do not only *describe*. Post all *sources* that you have.
66 Emails, chats, whatever. Otherwise it's just your word vs someone
67 else, and we cannot decide. Give people the *facts*, and everything
68 will come up by itself.
69
70 m.
71 --