From: SpaceCake <spacecakex@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] activating swap by udev event
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:17:43
1 I've never created udev rule so the usal way does not tell me too much :)
2 I've checked the net for examples but it looks like very complicated for me
3 :)
4
5 My usb stick looks like this
6
7 Bus 007 Device 015: ID 058f:6387 Alcor Micro Corp. Transcend JetFlash Flash
8 Drive
9
10 Can you share with me some example how can I use this info on udev rules?
11
12 Thanks
13 Laszlo
16 2010/7/1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>