From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glsa
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:26:28
1 On Saturday 16 July 2005 00:56, Noah Roberts wrote:
2 > How long between when a GLSA is distributed and glsa-check will pick it
3 > up? I just got a message from announce that has a GLSA I believe my
4 > server will be vulnerable to but glsa-check isn't picking it up. In
5 > fact I just did a 'glsa-check -l | grep 200507' and nothing showed up.
6 > Does the portage db need to be updated? I figured it would use the rss.
7
8 GLSAs are held in $PORTDIR/metadata/glsa
11 Jason Stubbs