From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New application: app-portage/kportagetray
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 17:51:47
1 Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2010 schrieb Stroller:
2 > On 8 Jan 2010, at 04:44, James Ausmus wrote:
3 > > ...
4 > > This looks pretty awesome - I'm not in a position to test it right
5 > > now, but can this be thrown in an overlay so I can get to it in the
6 > > future easily, and get the updates easily?
7 >
8 > +1
9 >
10 > > ... I would love to have this just popup a notification that I can
11 > > click which will show me the (important) info - aka the database
12 > > diff - from the latest eix-syncs...
13 >
14 > What is this wonderful feature of eix that I have been missing out on,
15 > please?
16
17 Ehrm, see at one glance what’s new after a sync? But that is only a nice
18 side-effect to the real use of eix: not having to use a time-consuming
19 emerge -S.
20 --
21 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
22 "If there‘s nothing wrong with me, maybe there‘s something
23 wrong with the universe." - Dr. Beverly Crusher