From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] You have no world file
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:48:05
1 Indi wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 07:00:01PM +0200, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Michael Orlitzky wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> I'm not a doctor but it's probably perfectly safe.
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >> I'd copy my world file to my root directory just in case tho. At least
11 >> you got a starting point if something did get froggy.
12 >>
13 >> That's just me tho. We all know how weird I am. lol
14 >>
15 >> Dale
16 >>
17 >> :-) :-)
18 >>
19 > I always use rsync to back up my entire system after updating and
20 > keep 3 updates back, so when anything goes wrong I can just restore
21 > the bit that went wrong or restore the whole system.
22 > How's that for paranoid?
23 > Murphy's taught me well...
27 He is a great teacher tho. We seem to remember his lessons. I think he
28 should be Professor Murphy myself. We need more like him but maybe more
29 preventative. ;-)
30
31 Dale
32