From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc - C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:41:47
1 On Sunday 21 December 2008 03:28:09 pm Justin wrote:
2 > Jeff Cranmer schrieb:
3 > > I'm afraid you'll need to be a little more specific on the accept
4 > > keywords
5 >
6 > reinstall and never change this variable. Stick to the many guides out
7 > there. Your system is broken and fixing takes the same effort than
8 > reinstalling.
9
10 Except reinstalling raises the specter of losing all my key data. The guides
11 are written for a blank system. That is not what I have. The problem is
12 with glibc. Why can't I fix glibc and then to an emerge -eav from there?
13
14 Jeff