From: Dan Egli <dan@×××××××××××.site>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, thelma@×××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] system won't boot - --no-bootloader set; Skipping bootloader update ...
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 10:15:44
1 you didn't specify grub2 on the command line or (my preference) in
2 /etc/genkernel.conf. So genkernel assumes you don't want it to fix your
3 boot loader. If the kernel and ramdisk are all built, you can fix grub's
4 config with grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg. For future kernel
5 builds, read the paramaters in man genkernel so you know how to specify
6 the boot loader, or just edit /etc/genkernel.conf and set the bootloader
7 from none to grub2.
8