From: Raymond Lillard <rlillard@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I dumb?
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:13:52
1 AJ Spagnoletti wrote:
2 > I have recently become busy with a couple of things and dont have time
3 > to sift through all the emails from the mailing list so I decided that
4 > i want to unsubscribe... On Aug 2nd I sent an email to
5 > gentoo-user-unsubscribe@g.o.... 2 days later I was still
6 > recieving emails. I tried to send another email on Aug 4th but for
7 > some reason Im still on the list recieving emails. Any ideas on why I
8 > havent been unsubscribed from the list? Its not a big deal Im just
9 > curious if im doing something wrong. I checked the website on what to
10 > do to unsubscribe.
11 >
12 > A.J.
15 Are you now sending from a different email address than you
16 subscribed with? It's a common problem.
17
18 Ray
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list