From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Permitions on /etc/init.d
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:22:38
1 Thanks, I am not using sudo at time, still think it got some security
2 issues but I will read some more material ....
5 On 11/14/05, Haim Ashkenazi <haim@××××××××××.org> wrote:
6 > On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 07:50 -0300, Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
7 > > Hi all, is there a way to enable one user to control one service on
8 > > gentoo box ???
9 > you can use sudo, or I think you can configure webmin to allow a user to
10 > control only one stop/start script (although I'm not sure about
11 > that...).
12 >
13 > Bye
16 > > I am asking because I had an user that administrate a nagios system
17 > > and he needs to reload, restart, stop, start the system ....
18 > >
19 > > thanks
20 > > --
21 > > An application asked:
22 > > "Requeires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
23 > > so I´ve installed Linux
24 > >
25 > --
26 > Haim
42 An application asked:
43 "Requeires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
44 so I´ve installed Linux
47 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list