From: Hinko Kocevar <hinko.kocevar@××××××.si>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird segfaults
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:20:19
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:31 AM, Hinko Kocevar <hinko.kocevar@××××××.si> wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I've just made my Mozilla Thunderbird segfault everytime before it is fully
6 >> started.
7 >>
8 >> hinko@pc-hinkok ~/Desktop $ thunderbird
9 >> No running windows found
10 >> Registering Enigmail account manager extension.
11 >> Enigmail account manager extension registered.
12 >> /usr/libexec/mozilla-launcher: line 119: 25663 Segmentation fault $(type -P
13 >> aoss) "$mozbin" $xulparams "$@"
14 >> thunderbird-bin exited with non-zero status (139)
15 >
16 > If safe mode works, maybe an add-on is causing trouble. Try to
17 > remove/disable any you may have... Also if you use something like
18 > enigmail or lightning try to emerge them again.
21 Yeah, something was wrong. But now it works. I've restarted the
22 thunderbird a few times in safe mode and then tried normal.
25 Hinko Kocevar
26 Technical support software engineer
27 Instrumentation Technologies
28 Velika pot 22, SI-5250 Solkan - Slovenia
29 T:+386 5 3352600, F:+386 5 3352601
30 mailto: hinko.kocevar@××××××.si
31
32 http://www.i-tech.si - When your users demand stability
33
34 The information transmitted is intended solely for the addressee and may
35 contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, retention,
36 disclosure or other use by persons other than the intended recipient is
37 prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify the sender and
38 delete all copies.