From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Return of packages.gentoo.org?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 00:08:03
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:52:45 -0500, Aaron Clark wrote:
4 >
5 > > It appears to be back up, although a visit to the web address gives
6 > > a layout that definitely looks like a work in progress. Still,
7 > > it's nice to see it back.
8 >
9 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev-announce/msg_00035.xml
10 >
11 > The fact that this was posted to dev-announce and not announce
12 > indicates that it may not be considered ready for public consumption
13 > yet. Searching is still on the todo list.
14
15 It looks like stabilization on any arch brings an ebuild to the top
16 of the list for other arches. E.g., right now acpid-1.0.6-r1 is at the
17 top of <http://packages.gentoo.org/arch/x86/stable>; it just went
18 stable on amd64, but it's been stable on x86 for a month already.
19
20 A few kinks won't bother me -- I'm really glad to see p.g.o back up.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list