From: Kerin Millar <kerframil@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Software RAID-1
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 12:24:45
1 On 25/08/2014 13:18, Kerin Millar wrote:
2
3 <snip>
6 >> No, I get the same result. Just a red asterisk at the left end of the
7 >> line
8 >> after "Starting up RAID devices..."
9 >
10 > It since dawned upon me that defining AUTO as such won't help because
11 > you define the arrays explicitly. Can you try again with the mdraid
12 > script in the default runlevel but without the line defining /dev/md5?
13
14 Sorry, I wasn't clear. Would you remove/comment the line describing
15 /dev/md5 but also include this line:-
16
17 AUTO +1.x -all
18
19 --Kerin