From: Andrew Frink <andrew.frink@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DHCP Timeout Val not working
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:43:43
1 i belive the newest stable x86 baslayout is set to background the
2 net.ethxscripts after 5 seconds of somesuch
3 -Cynyr
4
5 On 1/18/06, Kurt Guenther <kurtg@××××××.com> wrote:
8 > I have Gentoo on my laptop and I'm frequently not connected to the
9 > network. I had the DHCP timeout set to decent number and it worked for
10 > quite a while. However, it seemed to quite working at some point. My
11 > /etc/conf.d/net has:
12 >
13 > config_eth0=( "dhcp" )
14 > dhcpcd_eth0="-t 15"
15 >
16 > But, it seems to be back to the default of 60 (feels more like 3
17 > minutes). I tried playing w/ /etc/conf.d/dhcp with no luck. What
18 > could be wrong?
19 >
20 > --Kurt
25 > --