From: bn <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Webcam ? Help me please...
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:15:22
1 meino.cramer@×××.de ha scritto:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > To watch some birds I have bought a Logitech QuickCam Pro For
6 > Notebooks WebCam.
7 >
8 > I have configurted the kernel for UVC and compiled a driver
9 > as modulem which is stated to support my Cam.
10 >
11 > ...the only thing I need is an application to make
12 > the video visible and which allows me to save the
13 > video and an application to control the
14 > cameras features.
15 >
16 > I found "zoneminder" which is masked due to security issues
17 > and which neeed A LOT more things to support features I wont
18 > use (PHP, MySQL...).
19 >
20 > I qsearched for web cam (not match) and other keywords without
21 > success.
22
23 camorama ?