From: tastytea <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sudo-1.9.8_p2 produces Segmentation Fault on any use
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 21:24:23
1 On 2021-11-09 22:36+0200 Anton <anton.stay.connected@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On a recent update, `sudo` got upgraded from sudo-1.9.6_p1-r2 to
4 > sudo-1.9.8_p2. Since then, any call to `sudo` other than `sudo
5 > --help` resulted in a Segmentation Fault. I have tried remerging sudo
6 > again or remerging the PAM-related dependencies, but it did not help.
7 > Switching back to 1.9.6, however, resulted in a working sudo.
8 >
9 > Is it just me, or has anybody else seen a similar problem?
10
11 I'm using it for about a week without problems. Compiled with
12 USE="nls pam secure-path sendmail ssl -gcrypt -ldap -offensive -sasl
13 (-selinux) -skey -sssd"
14
15 Kind regards, tastytea
18 Get my PGP key with `gpg --locate-keys tastytea@××××××××.de` or at