From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IPv6 not ready here; Hmmm
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:29:12
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Thoughts? Something I need to check here?
5 >>
6 > Does your ISP offer IPv6? If not, are you using an IPv6 tunnel of some
7 > kind? If not, then you don't have IPv6 connection to the Internet, so
8 > the results look normal.
12 I have AT&T so no idea what they do. They are so slow at times, they
13 may still be on IPv3 or something. lol I'm just kidding about IPv3.
14 Just making a point.
15
16 Another thing, I have a old router too. I'm not sure what role that
17 would play in this. Unless it just allows the packets through without
18 any changes, it may be blocking the new stuff.
19
20 I guess I'm as ready as I can be right now.
21
22 Dale
23