From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Networkmanager Auto Connect
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:47:34
1 On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 12:25:14AM +0200, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 06:18:13PM +0200, Silvio Siefke wrote:
3 > > On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:51:36 +0200
4 > > Alexander Openkowski <opncow@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > >
6 > > > I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I do not know of any fix (did
7 > > > not have the time to really investigate the problem, yet). I connect
8 > >
9 > > Yeah is not found really information, think will see is there a bug in
10 > > gnome panel.
11 > >
12 > > > to wireless networks manually in the meantime, which is getting on my
13 > > > nerves more and more every day. :-)
14 >
15 > I also noticed that my laptop didn’t autoconnect anymore. And even after
16 > connecting manually, I still saw a questionmark on the tray icon and incorrect
17 > connection information. Ultimately, ~/.xsession-errors tells us more:
19 > Hoping the best, I upgraded to the still keyworded 1.4.2. That fixed it for me.
20
21 Well, the question mark is gone once I am connect to a network. But I still
22 have those messages and no auto-reconnect. I downgraded to 1.0 for now until
23 I know more about the problem.
26 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
27 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network.
28
29 Suicide is the most honest form of self-criticism.