From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Annoying white corner button after update
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 06:00:21
1 On 14/08/2013 01:45, Mateusz Kowalczyk wrote:
2 > Greetings,
3 >
4 > I had a rather large update yesterday and after restarting my emacs
5 > today (I haven't restarted since the update), I found an annoying
6 > arrow-like button at the corner of the window. The only thing I can do
7 > with it is to double click to close the window (I use a tiling WM so
8 > it's useless for resizing). A snippet where you can see it is at [1]. I
9 > can't find anything online on what this is, where it came from, or more
10 > importantly, how to get rid of this eyesore. Any clues appreciated.
11 >
12 > [1] - http://fuuzetsu.co.uk/misc/corner.png
16 Your first step in such cases is always to post the full list of
17 everything that was updated since it last worked.
18
19 genlop -l
24 Alan McKinnon
25 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com