From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I modify work list of emerge --resume?
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:33:03
1 On Sunday 10 September 2006 21:19, Dale wrote:
2 > For future reference, you can preserve the resume in two ways.
3 >
4 > 1:  Rename /var/log/emerge.log to something else then go do what you
5 > want and restore it after you are done.  I have done that a couple times.
6 >
7 > 2:  Open /var/log/emerge.log and put something in there you will find
8 > easily.  You can put end of resume in all caps or something.  Go do what
9 > needs doing then come back and delete everything back up to the line you
10 > added, including the line you added.
11
12 Err... what?? Did you mean /var/cache/edb/mtimedb??
15 Bo Andresen