From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I'm getting this error when I log into PHPMYADMIN (/htdocs/phpmyadmin/libraries/Error.class.php on line 179)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 02:54:25
1 Check php.net for docs around error handling, specifically where to send
2 errors (you want it going to a log file, not the web browser), and what
3 severity of error to stop the script at; normally, "NOTICE" and "WARNING"
4 grade errors still leave most apps functioning...but that's tunable in
5 php.ini.
6
7 It's also very likely that there's something else wrong, but I don't have
8 any good first guesses.
9
10 ZZ