From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and path to internet
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 18:55:02
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 21 May 2013 12:09:41 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I thought about renaming my config to *.old and trying that. Thing is,
5 >> I have YEARS worth of emails on here that I don't want to lose or
6 >> anything.
7 > Create another user and see how it works for them. That way your config
8 > stays untouched.
9
10 I have a test user for KDE. May give that a try. I think I can login
11 as it and let it sit while I use my primary user too. I'm on my puter
12 to much to stay logged off for long. Plus we got storms headed this way
13 and they have had major tornadoes out of it so I ain't staying away from
14 the radar long for sure now.
17 >> I will say this, it worked fine with the old version UNTIL I did the
18 >> upgrade. I sort of think it is something under Seamonkey that got
19 >> updated but don't know what that is. Maybe some network package or
20 >> something like that.g
21 > That sounds reasonable, time to start poring over the output of
22 > {q,gen}lop -l
26 I wish I had done that BEFORE I did the emerge -e world. I also wish I
27 had made a note of the date it first did it too. Dang that hindsight.
28 ;-)
29
30 Dale
31
35 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!