From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
To: gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [VERY OT] Vmware and Ctrl-E (power Off)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:40:08
1 I'm getting really frustrated. (googling didn't help cos not sure what
2 to input as search string)
3
4 Under Vmware, the CTRL-E key means Power OFF and during my virtual
5 session, one of the apps I'm using uses Ctrl-E as an "Start execution"
6 shortcut.
7 Unfortunately, if I were to move the mouse _out_ of the vmware focus
8 area, then the whole virtual term shuts down.
9
10 I believe there is a "Do you really want to shut down" diaglog box
11 somewhere.
12
13 Can anyone let me know where that is??
14
15 (Frustrating to lose work in the middle of something. This is like the
16 5th time already I'm restarting and picking up the "unsaved" pieces)
17 --
18 Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list