From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild ignoring Ctrl-C
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:22:27
1 On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 09:35:30 +0100, Willie WY Wong wrote:
2
3 > Before it starts the emerge process, I can interrupt revdep-rebuild
4 > with Ctrl-C
5 >
6 > After it starts the emerge process, hitting Ctrl-C on the console
7 > drops me to bash, but evidently the emerge / revdep-rebuild continues
8 > running. (The processes live on and continue to compile and spew
9 > messages on the console.)
10
11 This sounds like the bug where Ctrl-C while emerging in a chroot exits
12 the chroot but leaves the emerge running. There was a bug on this but I
13 couldn't find it in a quick search. I think it may have been Volker that
14 reported it.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?