From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:49:03
1 On Thursday 23 June 2011 22:47:54 Peter Humphrey did opine thusly:
2 > On Thursday 23 June 2011 20:54:03 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > I was seriously considering importing a single seater heli kit,
4 > > they are classed as ultralights and do not need a pilot's
5 > > license. But there's an obscure clause in the rules that states
6 > > ultralights cannot be flown within 50m of a dwelling.
7 > >
8 > > So now I have to be content with only going to work on the
9 > > V-twin bike
10 >
11 > No, all you need is a pad 50m tall. :)
12
13 Brilliant! I hadn't thought of that! Must be getting old :-)
14
15 Or I could just two birds one stone:
16
17 http://www.hover-bike.com/