From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cellphone VFAT datestamps versus linux datestamps
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:08:08
1 On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 10:48 PM Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 >
3 > So I went to an event on Friday August 24th, and snapped some pics on
4 > my cellphone. Let's just say the datestamps were ridiculous. Is there
5 > a conversion algorithm or program to correct it? This may be a Windows
6 > versus linux thing. See attached listing...
7
8 A tip: gzipping a 7 KB text file before attaching it is not
9 particularly useful and makes it more difficult to view. If it were a
10 plain text attachment, I could just open it in Gmail without leaving
11 my web browser.