From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accessing a Samsung phone and it's data.
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:39:06
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 02:56:48 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >>> Bluetooth is very slow for file transfers. I find WiFi the best
5 >>> compromise of speed and convenience.
6 >> Well, I tried it but it didn't work.  I suspect I'd need a app for it to
7 >> access it.  It could get there since it said it exists but couldn't
8 >> connect.  I'll try to find a app later on.
9 > What is "it"? All you need is the SSH server on the phone, the standard
10 > openssh client on the computer and both connected to the same network.
15 The it was me typing the IP address into my browser.  It sees it but
16 didn't have anything to connect too.  Of course, I didn't have the ssh
17 app open or anything so it may work with that.  I didn't think of trying
18 that.  I'm getting scatter brained here.  lol  I'll try that in a bit.
19 Right now, I got to spray air freshener.  It kills bugs but it has a bit
20 of a stink to it as well.
21
22 Thanks much to you and Raffaele for the help and info.
23
24 Dale
25