From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSD partitioning and migration
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:38:42
1 On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 23.07.2013 00:22, schrieb Paul Hartman:
3 >
4 >> I personally use "discard" with ext4 and btrfs, but I have not done
5 >> tests or have evidence that it is the best choice for me. It's simply
6 >> what I chose and never changed it. :)
7 >
8 > Thanks, Paul!
9 >
10 > More of a "I do it MY way" than a generic "best practice for all as
11 > recommended by upstream devs", right? ;-)
12
13 Basically I think it is like so many things in Linux, "use whatever
14 works best for you" :)