From: "Rafael Fernández López" <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Uploading ebuilds
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:21:52
1 Hi again,
2
3 I filled it in, and it is uploaded. I'm gonna work with wxmaxima too, and
4 create a new ebuild for it (http://wxmaxima.sf.net). I'd like to know if
5 there is any posibility of becoming a Gentoo Dev, I'm offering as a
6 developer, and I'd like to know what I've to know or study before it.
7
8 I think that when I had some time I'll submit to gentoo-dev mailing list
9 and ask if anyone can mentor me and help me for becoming a developer.
10
11 Thanks for all your replies, Gentoo community is the best,
12 Rafael Fernández López.