From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can't unmerge xfce4--DONE & DONE
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:23:01
1 oops, put the a typo in the address bar the first time
2
3 On 11/12/09, Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> If you run depclean without any package name, it will remove all
5 >> orphaned packages on your system, which I think is what you wanted to
6 >> do. (Since you removed the meta package, all packages that it pulled
7 >> in which is not needed by any other package is now an orphan)
8 > DONE
9 >
10 > What threw me when I ran the command w/o pkg name was all the red
11 > block messages that didn't seem to have anything to do with xfce4 but
12 > I went ahead anyway and it clicked! Thanks.
13 >
14 > DONE
15 >
16 > The problem I had complained about earlier re Screens of Death on a
17 > tripleE netbook has stopped plaguing me -- at least so far...
18 >