From: Ciprian Dorin Craciun <ciprian.craciun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} open-source: chat, tasks, resources, code
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:23:12
1 On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > When I need a new web-based software tool, I consider writing it myself and
3 > if that isn't feasible I try to use something open-source and self-hosted.
4 > I need something for chat, task management, resource management, and code
5 > management, all for groups. I'm considering Campfire, Trello, Float, and
6 > GitHub respectively, but I thought I'd check with you guys to see if any of
7 > this is available in an open-source and self-hosted form, especially in
8 > portage.
9 >
10 > - Grant
13 You should take a look at Fosil:
14 http://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki
15
16 I haven't used it myself, but if you don't have strict preferences
17 for the versioning system you could use that, as it's very self
18 contained and easy to use.
19
20 Ciprian.