From: Nelis Botha <nelis.botha@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Unable to set up wireless lan - followed documentation
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:16:35
1 Hey list
2
3 I need some help. I am trying to set up my wireless lan on gentoo. I
4 have recompiled kernel. Every attempt at configuring /etc/conf.d/net
5 end in faed to configure wireless for wlan0 i have folowed the advice
6 given when it fails and give info/advice to resolve but nothing has
7 worked thus far. My question then is : what should the /etc/conf.d/net
8 look like if I want to connect to dhcp enabled adsl router that does
9 not need authenticating ?
10
11 Any help would be appreiciated. I have gooogled and folowed tutorials
12 on gentoo wiki but it didnt help at all.
13 Thanks in advance
14
15 Nelis
18 Sent from my mobile device