From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mysqld invoked oom-killer
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:46:33
1 ...
2 >        Next I'd look at tuning your Mysql config. If you've never touched
3 > my.cnf, by default it's set to use 64MB IIRC. You may need to raise this to
4 > get better performance. key_buffer and innodb_buffer_pool_size are the only
5 > two I'd modify without knowing more.
6 >
7 > kashani
8
9 I'm running InnoDB and I've changed both key_buffer and
10 innodb_buffer_pool_size to 256MB. Does that sound about right? Does
11 this mean I've allocated a total of 512MB VM to mysql?
12
13 - Grant