From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mounting USB sticks automagically.
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:35:25
1 On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:29:01 +0100, Dr Rainer Woitok wrote:
2
3 > though I currently do not find any relevant descriptions regarding this
4 > topic on the web I must formerly have found something there, because I
5 > had set my laptop up this way, and it worked until the last reboot.
6 >
7 > Either I somehow spoiled some configuration, upgraded some package, or
8 > inadvertently changed a package's USE flag :-(
9 >
10 > Can someone please guide me to rig up my box so it again mounts plugged
11 > in USB sticks automatically to "/run/media/.../"?
12
13 This is normally handled by the desktop environment, which desktop are
14 you using?
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Deja Foobar: A feeling of having made the same mistake before.