From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The KDE wallet
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:17:05
1 reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > Anytime I have to login to a site A window pops up from KDE wallet
3 > offering to save it or whatever. I never want this but I see no
4 > button or choice to tell KDE never to show it again for any site.
5 >
6 > Close as it gets is a button saying `never for this site'
7 >
8 > How to turn this `helpful' offer ... OFF?
11 >From the K Menu select Control Center --> Security --> KDE Wallet.
12 There is a tickbox that is selected to "Enable KDE Wallet". Of course,
13 if you do this, you will remove the wallet functionality completely.
14 However, you do have the capability to create multiple wallets for those
15 times you want or don't want it.
16
17 HTH,
18