From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Dynamic IP address services.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 23:47:02
1 On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 21:17:00 +0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > > The other problem with email, whichever server you use, is that it is
4 > > really difficult to convey sarcasm...
5 >
6 > Ah, touché.
7 >
8 > I had sort of secretly hoped that there might have been at least a few
9 > people in other countries who had been spared from all of this.
10
11 It's actually a welcome relief over here, since all other news revolves
12 around our own ability to either pick the right voting option or respect
13 the choice of the majority.
14
15 We are not in a position to point the finger at any election shenanigans.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Bagpipe for free: Stuff cat under arm. Pull legs, chew tail.