From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] In search for different variant of terminus-font
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:04:33
1 Hi list
2
3 A few months back I switched to Debian (due to hardware problems) and came
4 back a few weeks ago. But ever since I came back, my terminus font in KDE’s
5 Konsole looks different and I don’t know why. It seems I have installed a
6 different variant (it has more space between letters and the glyphs have more
7 elaborate shapes).
8
9 Please see the attached screenshot. On the left is the font as it looks right
10 now in Konsole, and on the right is how it looked both on Debian and on my old
11 Gentoo system (it’s actually the same shape as the console font which is used
12 on the TTYs). Both screenshots show the same font size (7pt at ~120 dpi).
13
14 Any idea how I can get the old shape back? I already tried different
15 combinations of useflags for terminus-font, but to no avail.
16 --
17 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
18 The manual said "WindowsXP or better", so I installed GNU/Linux...

terminus.png image/png