From: trevor donahue <donahue.trevor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Freeing up disk space problem!!
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:51:51
1 wow that was fast!!!!
2 thanks a lot guys!
3
4 done some research, turns out in home there is a .cache and the folder
5 chromium there takes nearly 600mb, cleared chromium browsing / download
6 history, cleared the cache. that freed it.
7
8 Nikos Chantziaras, thanks, will test it tonight
9
10 YoYo Siska, thanks for the good idea, put -doc in make.conf and "nodoc" in
11 FEATURES
12