From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo install problem
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 13:11:47
1 刘焕杰 writes:
2
3 > Hi guys, I try to install Gentoo this morning.
4 > I follow the instructions in the official website.
5 > But after I reboot, it appears like below:
6 >
7 > this is (none).
8 > unknown_domain Gentoo Linux 3.5.7
9 > (none) login:
10
11 Put the host name in /etc/conf.d/hostname, and the fully qualified
12 domainname in /etc/hosts, like 127.0.0.1 localhost myhost.mydomain.
13
14 > And I can log in as root, but it says it
15 > is a read-only file system. I can't modify
16 > any file.
17
18 Any messages about this while booting? Like having an unclean file
19 system, but /sbin/fsck.ext3 from sys-fs/e2fspropgs missing? You can halt
20 the output by pressing Ctrl-S, and enable it again with Ctrl-Q.
21
22 > Before I reboot, I can't umount /mnt/gentoo
23 > and /mnt/gentoo/dev, it says those devices
24 > are busy. But /mnt/gentoo/proc and /mnt/gen-
25 > too/boot umount succeed.
26
27 As Cr0k said.
28