From: Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Missing icons in Evolution
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:19:48
1 * sdoma <sdoma@××××××××.cz> [2006-08-23 13:51] :
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > since rebuilding my system to a stable one using the 2006.0 live CD
5 > there are most of the icons in Evolution missing. They are replaced by
6 > this "Broken picture" symbol or just empty (see the attachement).
7 >
8 > Should I file a bug?
9 >
10 > I could take them from the live CD and copy them to the proper location
11 > to make Evolution find them. Does anyone know where this location is?
12 >
13 > Thanks in advance
14 > Frank
15
16 Hi Frank,
17
18 no need to copy the icons since they are still there ;-)
19
20 Just do
21
22 echo "gtk-icon-theme-name=\"gnome\"" >> ~/.gtkrc-2.0
23
24 and the icons should be back again.
25
26 But please keep in mind that this file will be overwritten when you use
27 something like gtk-theme-switch to change settings!!!
28
29 HTH
30 Stefan
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list