From: Srdjan Rakic <srki80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Iwl3945
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 17:52:51
1 Device Drivers --->
2 [*] Network device support --->
3 [*] Wireless LAN --->
4 [*] Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11)
5 <M> Intel Wireless Wifi
6 [*] Enable LED support in iwlagn and iwl3945 drivers
7 [*] Enable Spectrum Measurement in iwlagn driver
8 [*] Enable full debugging output in iwlagn and iwl3945 drivers
9 <M> Intel Wireless WiFi Next Gen AGN (iwlagn)
10 [*] Intel Wireless WiFi 4965AGN
11 [*] Intel Wireless WiFi 5000AGN; Intel WiFi Link 1000,
12 6000, and 6050 Series
13
14 Can't tell what that might be. Make sure your kernel configuration look like
15 shown above.
16