From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail2 - I have not given up ... yet
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 06:13:17
1 On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 07:43:07 PM Mick wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 29 Dec 2015 18:49:03 J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > On 29 December 2015 19:40:58 CET, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > > No. You are trying to emerge 'emerge'.
6 > > (Check the commandline :) )
7 > >
8 > > --
9 > > Joost
10 >
11 > Oops! Apologies for the noise.
12 >
13 > Against my wife's advice (she knows better of course) I am trying to multi-
14 > task a number of chores which have suddenly descended upon me ... I'll get
15 > on with completing the tax return first, before I return to Kmail2.
16
17 Hehe :)
18
19 Good luck with the tax return.
20
21 Multi-tasking is possible, as long as only 1 requires full attention at a
22 time.
23
24 I usually prepare a simple script and start that before moving my attention to
25 something else.
26
27 Most scripts are reusable at a later time.
30 Joost