From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cloning a directory hierarchy, but not the content
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 21:16:34
1 Am 29.01.2011 20:31, schrieb Alex Schuster:
2 > Florian Philipp writes:
3 [...]
6 >> For copying file attributes from one file to another you can use `cp
7 >> --attributes-only`.
8 >
9 > Oh my, another case of a (german) man page that does not show all the
10 > possible arguments. Never heard about that, thanks!
11 >
12 > Wonko
15 The German man-pages can be a real pain. Guess there are too few people
16 who keep them up-to-date. Oh well ... maybe some day when I have more time.
17
18 Until then I make it a point to never install them in the first place
19 when I can avoid it:
20 `LINGUAS='en' emerge -1 man-pages && emerge -C man-pages-de`
21
22 Or I just delete them with `rm -r /usr/share/man/de*` :)