From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dbus problems - am I the only one who has these?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:31:19
1 On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:36:29 +0200, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2
3 > Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Error calling
4 > StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
5 > GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to
6 > execute program /usr/libexec/dbus-daemon-launch-helper: Success
7
8 I get this on my desktop but not my laptop, yet I have been unable to
9 find the difference that accounts for it. In the end I gave up and made
10 /usr/libexec/dbus-daemon-launch-helper world-executable :(
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 In a classified ad: "Tired of cleaning yourself? Let me do it."