From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4 bugs update
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 00:39:02
1 On Dienstag 29 September 2009, Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > Philip Webb writes:
3 > > I've added to a number of KDE bugs relating to problems with 4.3.1 .
4 >
5 > Thanks for doing so! Hopefully this will improve KDE.
6 >
7 > I also have a huuuge list of KDE bugs, but I am still at 4.2, and I hope at
8 > least some of them have been fixed already. But I will wait with the update
9 > until I have some time, because normally I need my PC with KDE running, and
10 > I fear something will go wrong while updating. I will report those bugs
11 > that are still happening with 4.3.
12 >
13 > Wonko
16 quickpkg. Update goes wrong. Go back with --usepgk
17
18 Makes downgrades quick and painless.