From: "Jürgen Geuter" <tante@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how do I remove evolution from gnome?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:29:35
1 On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 22:09 +1100, Ric de France wrote:
2
3 Hossa.
4
5 > It's just that I'm having a hard time from figuring out which USE
6 > flags (if any) to remove to get rid of evolution...
7 >
8 > Any suggestions?
9
10 You could use gnome-base/gnome-light, which is basically (quote from the
11 ebuild):
12 "# This is a wrapper for the 'light' Gnome2 desktop,
13 # This should only consist of the bare minimum of libs/apps needed
14 # It is basicly the gnome-base/gnome without all extra apps"
15
16 It does not depend on evolution, but some other program you might wanna
17 install later might.
18
19 Regards
20
21 Jürgen
22 --
23 ICQ #81510866 - http://the-gay-bar.com - MSN tante@×××××××××.de
24 Occam's Razor:
25 -"Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem."-