From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x081fb2c1 ***
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:42:38
1 I don't really know who to ask about this error. I searched for an
2 explanation on Google and it gave me a link to the Gentoo German forums,
3 so I thought maybe someone here could help me with this.
4
5 I wrote a Qt program. It compiles just fine, but when I try to run it I
6 get this:
7
8 michael@camille ~/projects/c++/myFantasy/main/src $ ./src
9 *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x081fb2c1
10 ***
11 Aborted
14 Being fairly inexperienced with C++ I have no idea what this means. Is
15 this a problem with my program or with my system. Is there a way to fix
16 it? Can anyone at least explain to me what it means?
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list