From: turret turret <turret69@×××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Full battery laptop only 1 hour
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 17:20:39
1 I would recommend attempting to minimize CPU usage (as CPU usage usually computes to power usage)
2 You should also check your GPU, as if you have 2 (a non-graphics intense and a graphics intense), then the graphics intense one would likely draw more power.
3
4 With your story, its likely a usage thing, with the parts not a problem. Though, just in case, I would check out the parts in your laptop, seeing what might be some high-powered parts if you can't get CPU usage lowered.
5