From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [way OT but interesting] Massive recent DDOS attack
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 00:55:04
1 Am 03.04.2013 02:35, schrieb walt:
2 > On 03/31/2013 06:00 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3 >> Am 01.04.2013 01:12, schrieb walt:
4 >>> Any of you admin types out there have any grumpy thoughts about this
5 >>> article? :) Is it really just marketing BS from cloudflare, or is it
6 >>> solid stuff?
7 >>>
8 >>> http://blog.cloudflare.com/the-ddos-that-almost-broke-the-internet
9 >>>
10 >>>
11 >>>
12 >> and since pretty much every technological site PLUS a lot of mainstream
13 >> news sites reported that attack days ago, it is really great to see
14 >> ANOTHER thread spawned by this non-news.
15 > Thanks Volker. You haven't yelled at me for ages and I was beginning to
16 > worry about you ;p
17 >
18 it's my guinea pigs. They make me non-grumpy.