From: Robin Atwood <robin@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fdisk reports new HD as 10MiB
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 15:34:01
1 On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 15:47:04 +0100
2 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Friday, 5 July 2019 15:44:46 BST Robin Atwood wrote:
5 >
6 > > OK panic over! I had shelled into the wrong system! The mystery is
7 > > what I was trying to copy to, the machine only has one HD.
8 >
9 > Cool, I hope you didn't overwrite useful data and you keep
10 > backups. ;-)
13 Me too, and yes!
17 Robin Atwood.
18
19 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
20 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
21 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling
33 This message has been scanned for viruses and
34 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
35 believed to be clean.