From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: gentoo on K6?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:34:54
1 Mike Williams <mike <at> gaima.co.uk> writes:
4 > On Friday 26 August 2005 17:48, James wrote:
5 > > Is there a solution using Gentoo? Maybe a binary installation,
6 > > specific for firewalls? I could use Debian(sarge) but
7 > > I'd rather use gentoo, or a gentoo derivative. I'm not
8 > > sure I'm ready to build everything on another machine
9 > > and transfer it over, but I could use distcc during
10 > > installation and to support maintenance compililations?
11
12 > Perhaps this will do? http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/gnap.xml
13
14 Yep, this looks extremely cool. I'll give it a shot.
15 Have you used this successfully to build and maintain a
16 firewall?
17
18 James
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list